This is the pinnacle of the Cub Scout Section.
The requirements for earning the Grey Wolf Award are:
- Gold Boomerang Badge.
- Have participated in a minimum of four outdoor activities in the past 12 months.
(a) One of which must be an overnight camp.
(b) One should be an interpack activity.
(c) Using a map, plan and lead a bushwalk of at least two hours duration with your leader and a group of Cub Scouts (3-6 youth members).
- In the past 12 months have attended two Pack Councils.
- Have completed four Level Two Achievement Badges (one from each category) and have completed one Special Interest Badge.
- Develop and present a resource for your Six or Pack based on your understanding of the Jungle Books. Suggestions: A game (active, board or card); skit/play, puppets or a booklet; a shoebox diorama.
The Boomerang Award scheme
To achieve each of these boomerang awards, Cub Scouts will need to complete 10 of the requirements for each of boomerang badges.
- Requirements 1-7 MUST be complete.
- Requirements 8-14 choose any three.